- Do you believe in the core values you learned and lived while serving in the military? Do you believe in living a health, drug free lifestyle? Can you teach Leadership, Discipline, and Teamwork? Citizenship, Veteran Appreciation, Community Service are part of what we are. Please contact us to find out how you can join as an instructor.There are no residency restrictions to joining the Boston Young Marines. Membership is open to youth in the greater Burlington area and beyond!How to Join
So you think this is for you? We hold Recruit Training a couple of times a year. Check our Calendar for dates and times of information and registration nights. If you feel this is some thing you want to commit to being a part of, complete the Enrollment Package.
Youth: Enrollment Package
- Before being registered as a Recruit these forms must be submitted to the Unit Commander or Adjutant. To submit these forms, simply bring them with you to one of our drills.
Adults: Volunteer Package
- Military experience not required. If you have the willingness to volunteer your time to help our members be successful then we encourage you to consider becoming a staff member.Officer ManualsRegisterd Adult
/ Unit Commanders
/ Training Officers
/ Public RelationsYoung Marine GuidebooksBasic
- Recruit / Private / Private First Class / Lance CorporalJunior
- Corporal / SergeantSenior
- Staff Sergeant / Gunnery SergeantAdvanced
- Master Sergeant / Master Gunnery SergeantAdvancementPromotion PolicyAwardsRibbon ChartFees
Recruit Training / Registration: $75
Annual Dues: $120 (once recruit training completes)